Friday, May 27, 2011

Indeed – Indeed!

Indeed remembers me!   I haven’t gone in here in a LONG time, but sitting there on the first page is my old search and a nearby setting for my location.   OK, so it’s about 20 miles off in New York…but who’s that fussy.   It has the main information - the wonders of computers!

The heading is the standard keyword and location seen already on Monster.   Assuming that will work as usual, I head for the options.   Here’s a nice surprise…The options have titles listed and the relevant count listed on the left hand side of the page.  (These were available in Monster too, but only when you ‘mouse-overed’ the individual option – an annoying inconvenience.)   The figures are available for each option.   This looks good.

Going down the left hand list, the companies are also listed by name!   Location too.   The options are there for job type (full time, part time, etc), recruiter, employer all pre-sorted out for the hungry job hunter to take advantage of.  Some of the work is already done for you!  

Wow,  the ads are all down the right hand side of the page.  Sufficiently out of the way so I can concentrate on the goodies in the middle.   I like this.   And at the bottom of the page there’s a couple of related ‘forums’ to explore and links to what I can expect to make as an IT Auditor in Brookfield. 

Terrific!  I’m impressed.   Next stop…dive deeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment