Wednesday, February 15, 2012

#3 Sounds Like a Plan

I believe that what you can get down into a repeatable routine and measured will take less time and cost less. 

Tip #3: Set up a process for hiring the same way you would any business plan - pre-planning, milestones, entry and exit dates, role and task assignments, expected outcomes and post-project reviews.

I am biased.  I believe that process, process, process goes with business like location, location, location goes with real estate.  ‘Plan Ahead’ and ‘Measure Twice, Cut Once’ are my mantras. 

Will you be trapped in a bad cycle?  Will you be caught in a rut?  Will you be labeled uninventive? staid?  These certainly can happen.  But if you don’t have a plan you’ll be working haphazardly.  You may strike gold once in a while.  Will you know how to get to that gold vein again?

Next…Why I think I need to suggest this!

No comments:

Post a Comment