Thursday, November 3, 2011

Lost!


Did you miss me?   No?  Well I haven’t given up on the idea of searching in the Forbidden Forest of Job Hunting, just missed my way off the beaten path.  

The misleading adventures included family visits, a hurricane with its fun filled week without power (an excuse for not blogging!) and soggy weeks thereafter watching the sump pump slowly, slowly, slowly deal with the spring in the garage.

There were also the trips down the road looking at recruiters and company boards.

So I did wander away (sometimes far away) from looking at the main boards.   However, I did take notes as I went…like tossing down bread crumbs – and you all know what happened to Hansel and Gretel when they did that.   Fortunately not all the crumbs were eaten and I’m wandering back. 



No comments:

Post a Comment